Saturday, March 3, 2018
Georgia World Congress Center
Atlanta, GA at SECO 2018
LEARN FROM THE PROS!
You can’t take good care of your patients if your practice isn’t healthy. At the one-of-a-kind MedPRO360, you’ll strengthen your business skill set to ensure that your practice is running like it should. MedPRO360 is an exciting business management program that brings together healthcare professionals from all healthcare specialties and areas of practice to learn ways to improve the profitability of your business.
Learn from the pros how to boost overall profitability with proven strategies in marketing, management, analytics, human resources, accounting, business proposal drafting and more.
What is MedPRO360?
- The MedPRO360 conference offers a unique learning experience with face-to-face networking opportunities with top business experts and healthcare professionals.
- Topics are targeted to the entire team. You will learn best practices from experts and like-minded colleagues.
- The program is designed to ensure participants leave the conference with a few actionable strategies that can be implemented immediately to boost your overall profitability.
2018 Program Highlights:
- Cybercrime and compliance, what you need to know to avoid audits and major fines.
- See your office through the eyes of your patients and learn valuable design tips to transform your practice from an award-winning HGTV star.
- Learn how Zappos implemented a culture of “happiness” and how you can apply this concept to your practice and motivate your team.
- How to create your practice’s “story” and how to leverage it to increase your patient base.
CHO/CO-FOUNDER OF DELIVERING HAPPINESS
Experience the story of Zappos and Delivering Happiness from its co-creator.
CEO OF STORYBRAND
Clarify your message so your patients speak a viral message that spreads, from the Storybrand CEO.
HGTV DESIGN STAR JUDGE
Discover how the design of your office can impact the patient’s experience and your bottom line.
PRESIDENT/CEO OF COMPLIANCY GROUP
Cyber security threats abound in today’s world. Learn about the areas of risk and solutions to combat this growing threat to medical offices.